Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hurry Hurry Hurry .. I have to start in couple of weeks

                                      Finally after a couple of setbacks and confusions my onsite trip is confirmed. I said about onsite oppurtnity to my parents and i could read their eyes asking me to avoid this. Dad said it directly that he is not happy about it. Mom asked if i could avoid it by any chance. Wat a situation is this... How i m going to console them.. They got from my face that i m intrested and wanted to go to onsite. They understood and started acting as if they were happy.

                                        Visa process started in my office... Next few day my days are full of getting bunch of approvals, medical test, Treats, Calls to all my relatives and friends. i really could not keep up with the speed my days running.. I could see my days at india with my parents eaten by time.
                                                             
                                                            Then comes the shopping. I am totally clueless on what to buy and what to leave. With set of onsite calls :-) with my realtives abroad and people who were already been to onsite. i could somehow figure out the list. I really have to thank my uncle in dubai and Manivas and my other friends who gave me all the confidence i needed.

                                        And the last day arrives..All my realtives came to chennai to send off me. I was feeling very happy about this. They are my strength. Its really feels good to know that there are lot of people who cares about me. 

                                        Farewell/Bon voyage cake cutting, Packing, Talking with my childhood friends Karthik anna and Jegatheesh filled up my last day. I could call jegatheesh friend instead of cousin.. Because all cousins are not as close as him. We meet up very rarely once in a year or even longer gap. I always felt him as a close frnd and even thought it would be really good if we are born as brothers. 

                                     In the evening me and manivas were chatting for sometime.. i really felt bad when he left, i could not see him for one more year. He is my frnd from the day we met, its first day in our college. There are lot of difference and contradictions between us. But still we hang out together wherever we went. I feel happy and open hearted when i m talking with him. this is the frnd whom i can speak anything i think without applying any filter. and i like that.

                                   and its was just couple of hours for the flight and Cab arrived to take me away. This is toughest day in my life. Its tough when u re sad and its tougher when u have to hide the it and toughest when u have to pull it back into eyes and act that u re happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers